How to Open a Mashreq Bank Gold Account: Benefits, Criteria, and Eligibility
Are you looking for a reliable bank to open a gold account? Look no further than Mashreq Bank. Mashreq Bank is a leading financial institution in the UAE that offers a range of banking services, including gold accounts. In this article, we will guide you through the full procedure of how to open a Mashreq Bank Gold Account. We will also discuss the benefits, eligibility criteria, and requirements for opening a gold account with Mashreq Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for a Mashreq Bank Gold Account
Mashreq Bank Gold Account Benefits
Before we dive into the procedure for opening a gold account with Mashreq Bank, let’s first discuss the benefits of having a gold account with them. Here are some of the key benefits of opening a gold account with Mashreq Bank:
- A welcome cashback of AED 2,500 (dependent on eligibility). Plus, AED 2,500 for referring friends to Gold.
- Priority processing of transactions and preferential rates on Deposits, Remittances and Forex across channels.
- Complimentary Meet & Greet Services at Dubai and Abu Dhabi Airports
- Preferential dining discounts, complimentary airport lounge access and invites to exclusive Gold events.
The Mashreq Gold Relationship Team
- Benefit from a skilled and dedicated Relationship Manager who will manage your relationship with the bank.
- Access to a team of product specialists to help you make the most appropriate financial choices.
- Your Customer Service Manager will help you with personalized oversight on your transaction requests and service requirement
- Experience the convenience of a direct line to a dedicated 24-hour service team at the Gold Call Centre (800 4 GOLD)(4653).
FAQ About Mashreq Bank Gold Account
To join Mashreq Gold, you must fulfil any one of these criteria at Mashreq:
- Monthly salary transfers of AED 50,000 or more for first 12 months, after which the “Relationship Balance” eligibility criteria will have to be met.
- Relationship balance of AED 500,000 or more in your Current Accounts, Savings Accounts, Fixed Deposits or Investments.
- Home Loan of 3,500,000 or more for first 12 months, after which the “Relationship Balance” eligibility criteria will have to be met.
- Annual insurance premium of AED 500,000 or more for first 12 months, after which the “Relationship Balance” eligibility criteria will have to be met.
You will continue being a Mashreq Gold client as long as you continue to fulfil any one of the three criteria listed above.
There are no fees associated with opening a Mashreq Gold Account. However, a quarterly fee of AED 1,000 (plus VAT) will be charged if the Mashreq Gold criteria are not met for a consecutive period of 3 months.
Non-residents may open a Mashreq Gold Savings Account, on provision of valid identity documents and bank statement/s from their country of residence.
Please call Mashreq Gold Call Centre: In the UAE: 800 4 GOLD (4653) From outside the UAE: (+971) 4 424 4653
In case of any query, please call the Mashreq Gold Call Centre on 800 4 GOLD (4653).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?