Dubai to Sharjah Bus Timings
Table of Contents
The bus service between Dubai and Sharjah holds a significant role in the region’s transportation infrastructure. It not only offers a cost-effective commute for thousands of residents daily but also plays a key role in reducing the environmental impact by lowering the reliance on private vehicles.
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai and the Sharjah Roads and Transport Authority (SRTA) run the public transportation bus service between these two emirates.
Dubai to Sharjah Bus Timings & Schedule
- Total routes: 5 from RTA buses, 4 from SRTA buses
- Distance: Approximately 25-30 km
- Ticket fare: 10 to 20 AED
- Duration: 40-60 minutes
- Buses depart every 20-30 minutes
Bus Timings in RTA Buses
Bus services from Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) include:
- E303: Union Square Bus Station to Al Jubail Bus Station
- E306: Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Jubail Bus Station
- E307: Deira City to Al Jubail Bus Station
- E307A: Abu Hail to Al Jubail Bus Station
- E315: Etilsat Bus Station to Al Muwailah Bus Station
Bus Timings in SRTA Buses
Bus services from Sharjah Roads and Transport Authority (SRTA) include:
- 113: Rashidiya Bus Station to Al Rolla Terminal
- 308: Ibn Battuta Bus Station Al Rolla Terminal
- 309: Interchange 4 (Emirates Mall) to Al Rolla Terminal
- 313: Dubai Airport Terminal to Al Rolla Terminal
Dubai to Sharjah Bus Routes
Dubai To Sharjah Bus Routes from:
- Bur Dubai
- Deira City Centre
- Abu Hail
You can get a direct bus from these locations in Dubai to Al Jubail Sharjah.
For all the details, please click the link below to learn more about Dubai To Sharjah buses.
Dubai to Sharjah Bus Fare
- Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) ticket price is 12 AED
- Sharjah Roads and Transport Authority (SRTA) tickets are 17 AED
Other Transport Options connecting Dubai to Sharjah
Currently, there are no metro lines connecting Dubai to Sharjah.
Here are other bus alternatives for traveling from Dubai to Sharjah:
- Faster alternative and direct route to destination
- Fare: from 200 AED (50 USD) in 2023
2. Uber or Careem
- You can book and pay from your smartphone.
- Fare: 200 AED (50 USD)
- Dubai-Sharjah Ferry goes from Al Ghubaiba metro station to Aquarium Marine Station
- Fare: 15 AED for Silver class, 25 AED for Gold class
Ferry Dubai to Sharjah timings:
- Monday to Thursday: 7:45 AM, 4 PM, 5:30 PM and 7 PM
- Friday to Sunday: 3 PM, 5 PM and 8 PM
- Flight from Dubai (DXB) to Sharjah (SHJ). There are no direct flights. Not the fastest option.
- Price from 1800 AED (490 USD)
How can I go from Dubai to Sharjah?
The most affordable way to travel from Dubai to Sharjah is by Bus. you can get a direct bus from different locations in Dubai to Sharjah. the bus starts at 6:30 AM and ends at 12:15 AM (next day) PM from Monday to Saturday and on Sunday starts at the same time and ends at 12:00 AM (next day)
Which bus going to Sharjah from Dubai?
E303, E306, E307, E307a are the buses you can get from Dubai to Sharjah.
What is the bus ticket price (Bus fare)from Dubai To Sharjah?
if you travel by Dubai RTA buses the bus ticket price from Dubai to Sharjah is 10 AED. Dubai RTA bus numbers are E303, E306, E307, E307a and if you travel by Sharjah RTA (SRTA) buses from Dubai to Sharjah you have to pay 15 AED. SRTA bus numbers. are 308, 309, 113, 313.
Is there any direct bus from Dubai To Sharjah?
Yes, the bus numbers E303, E306, E307, E307a is the direct buses you can get from different location in Dubai to Sharjah.
What is the bus number from Bur Dubai to Sharjah?
Bus no. E306 is from Bur Dubai which is also known as Al Ghubaiba bus station to Sharjah.
Can I use Dubai NOL card in Sharjah Buses?
No, you cannot use Dubai nol card in Sharjah buses. You can use Dubai Nol Card only in Dubai Rta Buses which are going from Dubai to Sharjah which are E303, E306, E307, and E307a.