Sharjah To Dubai Bus Timings
Table of Contents
Sharjah to Dubai Bus: RTA & SRTA
There are numerous bus services available from Sharjah to Dubai, offering convenient transportation options for commuters.
Two types of bus services are available for traveling from Sharjah to Dubai:
1. Dubai Intercity Buses: These buses operate on this route and provide public transportation options from Dubai Road and Transport Authority (RTA).
2. Sharjah Intercity Buses: The Sharjah Intercity buses are another reliable public transportation option for traveling between the two cities and are operated by the Sharjah Road and Transport Authority (SRTA).
Here, you will find detailed information about Sharjah to Dubai bus timings, fares, and routes, making it easier for you to plan your journey conveniently.
Sharjah To Dubai Bus Timings
- Total routes: 5 from RTA buses, 4 from SRTA buses
- Distance: Approximately 25-30 km
- Ticket fare: 10 to 20 AED
- Duration: 40-60 minutes
- Buses depart every 20-30 minutes
Sharjah To Dubai In Sharjah SRTA Buses
Bus services from Sharjah Roads and Transport Authority (SRTA) include:
- 113: Rashidiya Bus Station to Al Rolla Terminal
- 308: Ibn Battuta Bus Station Al Rolla Terminal
- 309: Interchange 4 (Emirates Mall) to Al Rolla Terminal
- 313: Dubai Airport Terminal to Al Rolla Terminal
Sharjah To Dubai In Sharjah RTA Buses
Bus services from Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) include:
- E303: Union Square Bus Station to Al Jubail Bus Station
- E306: Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Al Jubail Bus Station
- E307: Deira City to Al Jubail Bus Station
- E307A: Abu Hail to Al Jubail Bus Station
- E315: Etilsat Bus Station to Al Muwailah Bus Station
Sharjah To Dubai Bus Fare
E303, E306, E307 E307a, and E315 are Dubai RTA Bus Services from Sharjah to Dubai, the bus fare from Sharjah to Dubai is 12 AED.
308, 309, 313, and 113 are Sharjah intercity buses going from Sharjah to Dubai. the bus fare from Sharjah to Dubai is 17 AED on intercity buses.
Other Transport Options Connecting Sharjah to Dubai
Currently, there are no metro lines connecting Sharjah to Dubai.
Here are other bus alternatives for traveling from Sharjah to Dubai:
- Faster alternative and direct route to destination
- Fare: from 200 AED (50 USD) in 2023
2. Uber or Careem
- You can book and pay from your smartphone.
- Fare: 200 AED (50 USD)
- Dubai-Sharjah Ferry goes from Aquarium Marine Station to Al Ghubaiba metro station
- Fare: 15 AED for Silver class, 25 AED for Gold class
Ferry Sharjah to Dubai timings:
- Monday to Thursday: 7 PM, 8:30 AM, 4:45 PM and 6:15 PM
- Friday to Sunday: 2:00 PM, 4 PM, 6:00 PM
Is there a bus from Sharjah to Dubai now?
Yes, you can get a direct bus from Rolla and Al Jubail bus station and also from other locations to Dubai. There are so many direct buses available from Sharjah to Dubai it depends where you want to go. the bus timings vary depending on the route you choose.
How can I go from Sharjah To Dubai?
The most affordable way to travel from Sharjah to Dubai is by Bus. You can get a direct bus from Sharjah Rolla and al Jubail to Dubai. the bus starts at 5:30 AM and ends at 11:30 PM from Monday to Saturday. and on Sunday starts at the same time and ends at 12:15 AM (next day)
What is the bus ticket price from Sharjah To Dubai?
If you travel by Dubai RTA bus the bus ticket price from Sharjah to Dubai is 12 AED. Dubai RTA bus numbers are E303, E306, E307, E307a and if you travel by Sharjah RTA (SRTA) buses from Sharjah to Dubai you have to pay 17 AED. SRTA bus numbers. are 308, 309, 113, 313.
Is there any direct bus from Sharjah Rolla to Dubai?
Yes, the bus numbers 308,309,313,113 are the direct buses you can get from Rolla Sharjah to Dubai.
Can I use Dubai nol card in Sharjah Buses?
No, you cannot use a Dubai NOL card on Sharjah buses. You can use Dubai Nol Card only in Dubai Rta Buses which are going from Dubai to Sharjah which are E303, E306, E307, and E307a.