NOL Card Recharge 2023
How to Recharge your NOL Card Online
There are multiple ways to recharge or top up your RTA NOL Card. You can recharge online, from your smartphone, in stores, or metro and bus stations.
Follow these easy steps to recharge your NOL Card.
NOL Card Recharge Online | Top Up NOL Card Online
3. Confirm the amount you want to recharge and pay.
4. The minimum balance is 7.5 AED
The maximum top-up amount is 1,000 AED for the anonymous card and 5,000 AED after registration.
How To Recharge NOL Card Online From Mobile
Procedure To Recharge / Top Up Nol Card through S'hail App
The Other online method To Recharge NOL Card is Via S’hail app From Your Mobile. After installing the app you have to register yourself on the app, log in to your account, and select Top up.
- Download the S’hail App from App Store or Play Store on your mobile.
- Once downloaded, it will ask you about your camera access.
- First, you have to register in the app to top up NOL Card.
- Fill in all the required information and register.
- once registered, select top up to recharge the NOL card.
- Select Add + Button to Add your NOL Card
- Select the amount you want to recharge and make the payment to complete the process. You can also add an extra amount to the card.
How To Top Up NOL Card From Supermarket Or Stores
If you are not able to recharge online or you have no solar or vending machine available in your area, you can recharge your NOL card From the supermarket. You have to go directly to the cashier and tell him/her to top up NOL card.
You can recharge your NOl card from:
- Local Zoom stores
- Standalone stores
- Enoc/Eppco Stores
- Al Talal Market (Sharjah)
The service is available at 50 locations across Dubai.
How To Recharge Nol Card at Metro Stations / Bus Stations/ Bus Stops From Machine?
You can easily find a NOL Card Vending Machine at every Metro Station, Main Bus Station, and Bus Stop in Dubai where you can recharge your NOL card. Nowadays, they introduced one more type of machine In Dubai And Sharjah which is called Parking Solar Machine where you can also get your NOL card recharged.
Follow the Steps Below To Know How to Top Up / Recharge your nol card from the machine:
- Place Your nol card on the machine which will show you your current balance and card type.
- Select your card type and amount that you would like to recharge your nol card.
- Once the payment is done, a “Print Receipt” screen will appear to confirm that you have completed the recharge.
- Do not take the NOL card until you see the “get a print receipt” screen.
FAQ About NOL Card Recharge Online
You can recharge your NOL Card at Al Jubail bus station in Sharjah By Machine and you can also top up your NOL card from Talal Supermarket Near jumbo Sony Bus Stop.
The minimum balance for nol card is 7.5 AED and The maximum top up amount is 1,000 AED for the anonymous card and 5,000 AED after registration.
You can recharge your NOL card instantly from RTA Top up nol card user portal.
Yes, you can pay for your nol card recharge using a credit or debit card.
You can purchase your NOL cardin contactless plastic format or in smart card or virtual card / digital format. It is important to note that the virtual card is only compatible in Huawei phones and through the wallet of Huawei watch 3 and 3 Pro.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?