How To Recharge Nol Card Online | How To Top Up Nol card Online
There Is a Multiple ways to Recharge or Top Up Your Nol Card In A Easy Way.Here, We Will Talk About some Simple and Easy Ways To Top Up Your Nol Card. I will Tell You both Online and offline Methods To Recharge Your Nol Crad.Please Follow These 2 Easy Steps ” How To Recharge Nol Card Online ” as Shown in The Images Below.
- First click the Link and proceed
- Enter Your Card no. or Nol tag ID and Email Id , Click I’m Not A robot
- confirm the amount you want to recharge and pay.
- The minimum balance is 7.5 AED
- The maximum top up amount is 1,000 AED for the anonymous card and 5,000 AED after registration.
How To Recharge Nol Card Online From Mobile
The Other online method To Recharge Nol Card is Via S’hail app From Your Mobile. after installing the app you have to register yourself on the app, after that login to your account and select Top up.
Procedure To Recharge / Top Up Nol Card through S’hail App –
- Download the S’hail App from app store or play store in your mobile.
- Once downloaded, it will ask you about your camera access.
- First you have to registered in the app to top up Nol Card.
- Fill all the required information and register.
- once register, select top up to recharge the nol card.
- Select Add + Button to Add your Nol Card
- select the amount you want to recharge and make the payment and complete the process.You can also added extra amount to the card.
How To Top Up Nol Card From Supermarket Or Stores
If You are not able to recharge online or you have no solar or vending machine available in your area so, you can recharge your nol card From the supermarket i have provided the list of supermarkets where you can recharge easily. you have to go directly to the cashier and tell him/her to top up nol card so they will recharge the nol card . so this is also very easy and hassel free way to get your bus card recharged.
- local Zoom stores,
- standalone stores
- Enoc/Eppco Stores
- Al Talal Market (Sharjah)
(The service will be available at 50 locations across Dubai)
How To Recharge Nol Card at Metro Stations/ Bus Stations/ Bus Stops From Machine?
You Can Easily Find Nol Card Vending Machine in every Metro Stations, Main Bus Stations and Bus Stops in Dubai where you can recharge your nol card & Monthly passes in the vending Machine. Now A days, they introduce one more type of machine In Dubai And sharjah which is called Parking Solar Machine.
Follow the Steps Below To Know How to Top Up / Recharge your nol card from machine –
- Place Your nol card on machine which will show you your current balance and card type.
- Select your card type and amount that you would like to recharge your nol card.
- Once the payment is done, a “Print Receipt” screen will appear to confirm that you have completed the recharge.
- Do not take a nol card until you see the “get a print receipt” screen.
you can recharge your Nol Card at Al Jubail bus station in sharjah By Machine and you can also top up your nol card from talal Supermarket Near jumbo Sony Bus Stop.
The minimum balance for nol card is 7.5 AED and The maximum top up amount is 1,000 AED for the anonymous card and 5,000 AED after registration.