NOL Card Recharge
Table of Contents
NOL Card Recharge
There are multiple ways to recharge or top up your NOL Card. You can recharge online, from your smartphone, in stores, or at metro and bus stations.
Follow these easy steps to recharge your NOL Card.
- Access RTA Top up nol card
- Enter Your NOL Card tag ID and Email ID
3. Confirm the amount you want to recharge and pay.
4. The minimum recharge is 7.5 AED
The maximum top-up amount is 1,000 AED for the anonymous card and 5,000 AED after registration.
Recharge From Mobile
Nol Card Recharge Procedure through S’hail App
The Other online method to Recharge NOL Card is Via S’hail app From Your Mobile. After installing the app you have to register yourself on the app, log in to your account, and select Top up.
- Download the S’hail App from App Store or Play Store on your mobile.
- Once downloaded, it will ask you about your camera access.
- First, you have to register in the app to top up NOL Card.
- Fill in all the required information and register.
- Once registered, select top up to recharge the NOL card.
- Select Add + Button to Add your NOL Card
- Select the amount you want to recharge and make the payment to complete the process. You can also add an extra amount to the card.
Recharge From Vending Machines
If you are not able to recharge online or you have no solar or vending machine available in your area, you can recharge your NOL card from the supermarket. You have to go directly to the cashier and tell him/her to top up your NOL card.
You can recharge your NOL card from:
- Local Zoom stores
- Standalone stores
- Enoc/Eppco Stores
- Al Talal Market (Sharjah)
The service is available at 60 locations across Dubai.
Recharge at Metro/Bus Stations
You can easily find a NOL Card Vending Machine at every Metro Station, Main Bus Station, and Bus Stop in Dubai where you can recharge your NOL card. Nowadays, they introduced one more type of machine In Dubai And Sharjah which is called Parking Solar Machine where you can also get your NOL card recharged.
Follow the Steps Below To Know How to Top Up / Recharge your nol card from the machine:
- Place your nol card on the machine which you will recharge.
- Select your card type and amount that you would like to recharge your NOL card.
- Once the payment is done, a “Print Receipt” screen will appear to confirm that you have completed the recharge.
- Do not take the card until you see the “get a print receipt” screen.
Where to Recharge Nol Card In Sharjah?
You can recharge your NOL Card at Al Jubail bus station in Sharjah By Machine and top up your NOL card from Talal Supermarket near Jumbo Sony Bus Stop.
How can I recharge my NOL card online instantly?
You can recharge your NOL card instantly from the RTA Top-up NOL card user portal.
Can we recharge nol card with a debit card?
Yes, you can pay for your NOL card recharge using a credit or debit card.
Is there a digital NOL card?
You can purchase your NOL card in a contactless plastic format, a smart card, or virtual card / digital format. It is important to note that the virtual card is only compatible with Huawei phones and through the wallet of Huawei Watch 3 and 3 Pro.
How do I tap my NOL card on the bus?
Simply tap your card on the reader when you enter and exit the metro or bus. The fare for your journey will be automatically deducted from your card.