Dubai Bus Timings | RTA
The Public Transport Agency provides public transport with a total of 1,518 buses. The PTA uses an expanded network of 119 internal lines, including 35 lines connecting to municipal stations, 12 city lines to transport passengers to other emirates, 62 internal lanes and 8 fast lines. The Dubai Bus network covers 82% of Dubai’s urban areas, and transports about 369,248 passengers a day.
Dubai Bus Stations
|Bus Station||Station Type||Area|
|AbuHail||Metro Feeder||Hor Al Anz|
|Al Ghubaiba||Major||Al Shindagha|
|Al Karama||Sub||Al Karama|
|Al Quoz||Sub||Al Quoz|
|Al Satwa||Sub||Al Satwa|
|Deira City Centre||Sub||Deira|
|Ibn Battuta Bus Station||Metro Feeder||The Gardens|
|Jebel Ali Bus Station||Metro Feeder||Jebel Ali|
|Mall of the Emirates||Metro Feeder||Al Barsha|
Dubai Bus Timings
Dubai Bus Routes
There are more than 100 bus routes serving many parts of Dubai. Almost all hotels, tourist attractions, supermarkets can be reached by bus.
Bus services are classified by the RTA as follows:
- Express services (Fast services across the city)
- Metro feeder services (Buses from Dubai Metro stations to surrounding neighbourhoods)
- Intercity (Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman etc.)
- Central business district (Buses around Bur Dubai and Deira)
- Seasonal (Global Village and Miracle Garden)
Dubai Bus Timings 2023
Dubai Bus Fares
Dubai Bus Fares are reasonable and are determined by the number of places approved.
Payment by NOL card, a prepaid card used for public transportation in the city. Cards can be filled out at bus stops, Dubai Metro stations, authorized sales agents (Carrefour, Spinneys etc.) and online.
Passengers must make sure they have enough credit on their NOL card before departure.
When boarding a bus, passengers should click on their NOL card at the card lesson. The display on the machine allows for successful entry and shows the balance on the NOL card.
When getting off the bus, passengers should check by tapping their NOL card at a card study near the exit. The indicator shows the fare and balance left on the NOL card.
Failure to check properly will result in incorrect (and higher) charging of the ride.
Dubai Bus Facilities
Working on all buses at all times
Cafeteria & vending machines
Available and installed in all main Dubai bus stops
Tag in and out, with convenience
Facilities for people with Special Needs
Space for wheelchairs and more
Multiple Screens hosting bus stops information and general notifications
NOL top up machines
Present on all main Dubai bus stops
Parking for taxis and bicycles
Parking spot for taxis and cycle stands for Bicycles on the main stations
Separate women compartment
Dedicated section for women, children and families
Rules & Etiquette
- While waiting at the bus stop, do not enter the bus stop. Please sign the bus to stop.
- Stay away from bus doors until the driver opens it to let you board.
- Climb the bus through the front door and down the back door. Ladies and children can go down the front door.
- Do not talk or arguments with the bus driver.
- Do not play or use any musical instrument or sound system in a way that offends other passengers or the bus driver.
- Do not beg or ask for help while on the bus.
- If you wish to get off at an authorized bus stop, press the stops.
- Do not attempt to leave the bus until the bus has stopped completely.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?