Dubai Metro Green Line Map 🚇
The Green Line is one of the two lines on the Dubai Metro public transport system. The line runs from Etisalat Metro Station in Al Qusais to Creek Metro Station. It opened its doors to commuters in September 2011. The other one is the Red Line.
As the Green Line meanders through the thriving and densely populated areas of Deira and Bur Dubai, it offers convenient access to numerous landmarks and destinations.
Planning your metro trip is a breeze with the user-friendly RTA online journey planner
Curious to explore the Dubai Metro Green Line? Check out the Dubai Metro Green Line Map!
So, hop on board the Green Line and experience a seamless and engaging journey through the bustling city of Dubai.
You can also check out Dubai Bus Routes and timings.
Metro Green Line Map
There are two transfer stations where passengers can transfer to the Red Line; Union and BurJuman (Formerly Khalid Bin Al Waleed) you can see in dubai metro green line map. 5 miles of the line (From Abu Baker Al Siddique to Oud Metha) is underground.
Drivers can park their cars at the park and ride facility at Etisalat Metro Station. There are spaces for around 2,300 cars and parking is free for Metro passengers.
Dubai Green Line Metro Timings
Green Line Timings in 2023:
- Runs from 5:00 AM to midnight from Monday to Thursday
- On Friday, it goes until 1:00 AM (next day)
- On Saturday, it runs from 5:00 AM to midnight
- On Sunday, it runs from 8:00 AM to midnight
Keep in mind that the first and last train times vary for each station, and metro operating hours can also change during public holidays.
Trains run frequently on both lines:
- Every four minutes during peak hours.
- Every seven minutes at off-peak times.
Dubai Green Line Metro Stations
The Green Line features a 22.5 kilometer long track. It takes you from Al Qusais area Etisalat station, passing through the vibrant Dubai Creek (Deira and Bur Dubai), and ends at the last station called Creek. Along its route, you’ll find a total of 20 stations, with 12 elevated and 8 underground.
- Etisalat – elevated station with huge car park, train depot
- Al Qusais – elevated station
- Dubai Airport Freezone – elevated station
- Al Nahda – elevated station
- Stadium – elevated station
- Al Qiyadah – elevated station
- Abu Hail – elevated station
- Abu Baker Al Siddique – underground station
- Salah Al Din – underground station
- Union – underground, transfer station to the Green Line
- Baniyas Square – underground station
- Gold Souq (formerly Palm Deira) – underground station
- Al Ras – underground station
- Al Ghubaiba – underground station
- Sharaf DG (formerly Al Fahidi) – underground station
- BurJuman (also knowns as Khalid Bin Al Waleed) – underground, transfer station to the Red Line, car park: BurJuman mall
- Oud Metha – underground station
- Dubai Healthcare City – elevated station
- Al Jadaf – elevated station
- Creek – elevated station
How can I pay for tickets on the Dubai metro?
You can use your NOL card to pay for your metro tickets. You can purchase a NOL card in most metro stations and charge it with your credit card.
How to change Metro to Tram or Monorail:
The Green Line’s main depart is at Al Qusais area Etisalat station where the trains’ maintenance work, washing and cleaning is done. Various connection options are available within the metro lines. From the metro, you can transfer to the other metro or to the tram or you can choose between bus and taxi. There are car parks also available in case you want to use your car or wish to travel further by metro.
Metro to Metro:
There are 2 stations for transferring from one metro line to another: at Union and at BurJuman station everything is shown in dubai metro green line map
Metro to Tram:
The Dubai Tram is operating at the Dubai Marina and jumeirah district. You can get to the tram at 2 stations of the Red Line metro: at Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina stations.
Metro to Monorail:
Even though there is no direct connection between the metro and the monorail, the monorail is quite easily accessible because of the Dubai Tram. The Red Line metro links to the tram at two stations: Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina (new name: DAMAC) station and you can continue your trip to the monorail by transferring it via a footbridge at Palm Jumeirah tram station (Gateway monorail station).Qusais
Attractions near Green Line Stations
- Al Nahda Pond Park: Near Al Nahda Station
- Spice Souq: Near Al Ras Station
- Dubai Gold Souk: Near Al Ras Station
- House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum: Near Al Ghubaiba Station
- Al Shindagha Museum: Near Al Ghubaiba Station
- Bur Dubai Sour Market: Near Al Ghubaiba Station
- Al Shindagha Historic District: Near Al Ghubaiba Station
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood: Near Sharaf DG
- Dubai Museum: Near Sharaf DG
- Dubai Dolphinarium: Near Dubai Healthcare City
- Creek Park: Near Dubai Healthcare City
- Dubai Creek Tower: Near Creek Station
Dubai Metro Green Line Map with Red Line Map & Route Expo 2020
Speciality Of Dubai Metro
- Fully automated driverless operation.
- All the trains and stations are air-conditioned and clean.
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Mobile phone coverage throughout the entire metro network including trains and stations.
- Automated Platform Screen Doors – the doors are synchronized and remain open for around 20 seconds.
- Information displayed on screens in every station and train.
- Cameras on trains and stations to ensure safety.
Metro Trains: Each metro train has 5 cabins, from which 1 is separated into two half. The Gold class section has leather seats, carpet flooring and more leg space while there is a dedicated compartment for women and children only with extra space for strollers. The other 4 cabins are standard. The trains also have designated spaces for passengers with physical disabilities.
Dubai Metro Station Features:
- All the stations have: escalators and lifts.
- washroom facilities (even for people with physical disabilities).
- contrasting tactile guidance path for the visually impaired.
- information displayed on screens.
- food outlets, ATMs, vending machines for newspapers and NOL cards.
- pick up and drop off areas.
- either bus connections or/and taxi ranks or/and bicycle locking systems.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?