Dubai Mall Fountain Show
Table of Contents
In this article you can find Dubai Mall Fountain Show Timings, Tickets, & Location. The Dubai Fountain is a choreographed fountain system located on the 12-hectare manmade Burj Khalifa Lake, at the center of the Downtown Dubai development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Set sail on a traditional Abra ride and witness the world’s largest performing fountains up close.
A Captivating Water, music and light spectacle in Downtown Dubai, The Dubai Fountain is the world’s tallest performing fountain. At over 900 ft in length – equivalent to over two football pitches- The Dubai Fountain is situated on the 30-acre Burj-Khalifa Lake and performs a selection of different melodies.
The Fountain has a unique design comprising five circles of varying sizes &two acres and features powerful water nozzles that shoot water up to impressive heights. Over 6600 Wet Superlights and 25 color projectors create a visual spectrum of over 1000 different water expressions, while 50 color projectors provide a full spectrum of color with a total output of 1.5 million Linens.
The Fountain performs a range of different songs from classical to contemporary Arabic and World music. When operational, The Dubai Fountain has over 22000 gallons of water in the air at any given moment.
Dubai Mall Fountain Show Timings
- Saturday to Thursday 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM
- Friday afternoon shows 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM
- Daily Evening Shows 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM every 30 minutes
Over Eid & Public Holidays extra shows may be scheduled to run all afternoon through to midnight. In Ramadan, shows are only held in the evening after Iftar.
The dancing fountain show (Dubai Mall Fountain Show) itself runs for about 5 minutes at a time.
Fountain Show Price & Tickets
🚿 The fountain show is completely free! No fees are required for tourists or locals. 🆓💰 However, if you want to enjoy the show while taking an Abra ride, there will be a small fee of AED 20. 😊🌟
Dubai Mall Fountain Show Timings
17h45 – 23h30 (5:45 PM – 11:30 PM)
🚣 The last boat departs 30 minutes before closing! Don’t miss your chance to hop on board! 🌊
How To Reach The Dubai Fountain
🏢 Fashion Parking, Dubai Mall, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, Dubai.
🚶♂️ How to get there:
- 🚉 By Metro:
- 🚇 Nearest metro station: Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall station
- 🚏 Metro Link Bridge connects the station to The Dubai Mall
- 🚌 Feeder buses provide direct service to the mall daily
- 🚌 By Bus:
- 🚌 Routes:
- 📍 Route 27: Deira Gold Souk station to The Dubai Mall (every 16 minutes)
- 📍 Route 29: Ghubaiba bus station to The Dubai Mall (every 16 minutes)
- 🚍 Tourist drop-off area in front of Grand Drive Entrance, Lower Ground Floor
🚗 By Car:
- 🚗 From Dubai center:
- 🚙 Take first interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street)
- 🏢 Approach road to The Dubai Mall on the right-hand side
- 🚗 From Abu Dhabi:
- 🚙 Take exit to Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street) from first interchange
🚖 By Taxi, Uber, or Careem:
- 🚖 Now easier than ever with Uber and Careem taxi services available
- 🅿️ Over 14,000 undercover spaces available in the carpark
🌟 Enjoy your visit to the Dubai Fountain! 🌟
The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride
Set sail on a traditional Abra ride and witness the world’s largest performing fountains up close. The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride gives you front-row seats to the Best Show In town. This will give you a thrilling experience which you will remember forever.
|Ticket type||non prime hrs.||prime hrs.(17h45-22h45)|
Lake Ride Adult(3+ Years)
The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
A brand-new floating platform located within The Dubai Fountain, The Boardwalk allows you to get closer than ever, giving you a whole new perspective of the captivating performances. Guests can start their journey from Burj Park or Fountain promenade and stroll down the 272-meter boardwalk, with the closest point putting you only 9 meters away from the fountains!
|Ticket type||non-prime hrs.||prime hrs.(17h30-12h00)|
Dubai Fountain Walk Bridge