Museum Of The Future Dubai Tickets & Location
Table of Contents
Named the “most beautiful building in the world”, the Museum of the Future was illuminated by a spectacular light of the future on Tuesday, marking its historic opening to the world.
His Majesty is Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Governor of Dubai, and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prince of Dubai, and Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, his Deputy. The Governor of Dubai, the Deputy Prime Minister, and the Minister of Finance opened a historic site during a grand event that saw the museum’s exterior transform into a work of art.
The Museum of the Future is a state-of-the-art facility that is dedicated to exploring the future of science, technology, and innovation. The museum features a range of exhibits and interactive experiences, which offer visitors a glimpse into what the future might hold.
Called the ‘living museum’, it combines elements of traditional exhibitions, an immersive theater, and theme attractions, so that visitors can look beyond the present and have endless possibilities for the future. Advancing the global intelligence movement, it is also the headquarters of the city’s ‘Great Arab Minds’ campaign which aims to identify 1,000 unique Arab talents in key areas.
One of the main highlights of the Museum of the Future is the Virtual Reality Experience, which allows visitors to explore the city of Dubai in a whole new way. Using cutting-edge VR technology, visitors can fly through the city, explore landmarks, and even take a trip to outer space.
Another popular exhibit at the Museum of the Future Dubai Tickets is the Future Self installation, which uses facial recognition technology to create a digital avatar of visitors. This avatar can then be used to explore a range of futuristic scenarios, such as traveling to Mars or battling robots.
Museum of The Future Dubai Tickets
Tickets to the Museum of the Future can be purchased online or at the museum’s ticket counter. Tickets are now available online with discounts:
Ticket price is 150 AED
Museum of The Future Dubai Timings
Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Visiting Time: Visitors usually spend two to three hours at the museum.
Last Entry: One hour before closing time.
Museum of The Future Dubai Location
The Museum of the Future is located at Sheikh Zayed Road adjacent to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Trade Centre 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Technologies & Architect
- The striking structure of the Museum, rising 77 meters above the ground, is an architectural marvel built using robotic technology and emphasizing sustainability.
- The pillarless structure is home to seven unique and distinct floors.
- The Museum comprises an unparalleled window to experience the future in all its aspects and dimensions for its visitors.
- The building was designed with a view to sustainability.
- The museum is powered by 4,000 megawatts of solar energy generated by a station connected to the building, in partnership with the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority.
- It is located on two bridges, the first to the 69-meter-tall Jumeirah Emirates Towers, and the second to the 212-meter-tall Emirates Towers municipal station.
- Now officially opened, the museum is the first of its kind in the Middle East to receive the Platinum Certificate of Leadership in Environmental Affairs and Design, the world’s highest value for green buildings.
- The park around the Museum contains 100 species of plants and is equipped with a smart and automated irrigation system.
- This low-carbon project incorporates solar formations with its unique façade, as well as low-energy engineering solutions with low-renewable energy capabilities combined.
- The Museum of the Future utilizes state-of-the-art virtual reality technology, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and human-machine interaction.
- It answers many questions related to the future of people, cities, communities, life on planet Earth, and the atmosphere, Museum exhibits organize a world beyond human knowledge, providing visitors with new information from five different exhibitions exploring the future of space and life, climate change and ecology, health, well-being, and spiritual.
- Museum of the Future Dubai ticket