Miracle Garden Opening Date 2023: Now Open since October 1st
Every Year, as the cool weather begins, the gates reopen at Dubai Miracle Garden. Located in Dubailand at the heart of the city, the Dubai Miracle Garden is officially the largest natural flower garden in the world. Due to its popularity, Miracle Garden tickets are selling like hot cakes as it is one of the most visited attractions in the city.
What sets Dubai Miracle Garden apart from other gardens and parks is the astounding fact that it houses more than 150 million flowers presented in unique and exciting ways to delight visitors. Read on to learn more about the attraction, including things to see, Miracle Garden tickets, tips, and tricks for an unforgettable experience.
Miracle Garden Timings
- Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 AM to 11 PM
- Duration of Visit: You can explore Dubai Miracle Garden and its attractions in 3-4 hours.
Miracle Garden Closing Date 2023
Miracle Garden closed its gates in the summer season on 4th June 2023.
Miracle Garden Opening Date 2023
🌺 Miracle Garden is now open! 🌼
Experience the stunning beauty and enchanting ambiance of our botanical wonderland since 1 October 2023!
Miracle Garden Ticket Price for Season 2023
Dubai Miracle Garden offers single-entry tickets. Miracle Garden ticket prices for adults and children is below:
- Adults (12 and above): AED 75
- Children (3 to 12 years): AED 60
- Children below 3 Years: Free of charge (ID required)
The most economical way to buy tickets is to purchase them directly at one of the three gates located at the entrance of Dubai Miracle Garden.
Miracle Garden Ticket’s Validity:
Your tickets to Miracle Garden are flexible and can be used any time during their operational hours. However, if you choose to include transfers with your tickets, they are only valid for the specific date and time you selected when purchasing. We recommend reviewing your tickets before making a purchase to ensure you have all the necessary information.
Miracle Garden Attractions 2023
- Floral Clock
- Teddy Bear
- Floating Lady
- Sunflower Field
- Emirates A380
- 3D Floral Design
- Smurfs Village
- Hill Top
- Lake Park
- Umbrella Tunnel
- Heart Tunnel
- Floral Villas
- Floral Castle
- Sitting Area
Dubai Miracle Garden Drone Shot HD
How To Go To Dubai Miracle Garden?
You can use your NOL Card to visit Miracle Garden via Public Transport.
By Bus: The bus number 105 will take you directly to Miracle Garden for just 5 AED.
By Metro: You’ll need to take the Dubai Metro Red Line to the MOE (Mall of the Emirates Metro Station). Once outside the station, you can catch bus number 105 which will take you directly to the garden. Alternatively, you can book a cab for transportation.
BY Taxi: If public transportation is not convenient for you, you have the option of booking an Uber or RTA taxi. However, if you are coming from a longer distance, it may not be advisable to take a taxi due to the high fare.
Miracle Garden Location
Dubai Miracle Garden Map
Dubai Miracle Garden Parking
Visitors can take advantage of the free and ample parking space available. The garden boasts a dedicated parking area spanning almost 60,000 square meters, capable of accommodating up to 2,000 cars. Even during peak hours, parking at the Miracle Garden is hassle-free, with no need to rush as finding a spot is always easy.
You Should Know These Park Instructions Before Visiting The Miracle Garden
- The ticket is valid for single entry only
- The use of professional cameras and drones is not allowed inside the garden
- Professional shoots, including engagements, wedding, modeling, TV ads and other events requires prior approval from the management office
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly
- Please use proper passages, walkways and exits allocated for such use
- Flower picking is STRICTLY not allowed
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hover boards and pets are not allowed
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden
- Barbeque is not allowed
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litter
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to flowers, park assets or involved in miss conduct
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with the mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions
Some Helpful Tips You Must Know To Make This Journey Memorable
- At Dubai Miracle Garden, make sure your outfit is family-friendly and respectful of you. If your clothing is deemed inappropriate, security may ask you to leave.
- You will be walking a lot to explore everything
A magical garden. Wear comfortable shoes for easy walking.
- The Dubai sun shines brightly even in winter. Use plenty of sunscreen and wear sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Don’t miss the Dubai Butterfly Garden, the largest park of its kind in the world.
- Don’t forget to visit the gift shop to pick up a memento of your trip. Here you will be able to purchase bespoke gifts and a selection of flowers displayed throughout the garden to take home with you.
- Make sure to stop by the photo booth at the park entrance to capture some memorable moments.
- Since the park is circular in shape, it is a good idea to visit in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction. This way, you won’t miss any attractions by accident.
Facilities Of Miracle Garden
- The washrooms are equipped with baby changing facilities if you are visiting with your children.
- Among the park’s many food outlets and kiosks, you’ll find plenty of kid-friendly options to keep your kids entertained and fed.
- The various exhibits offer countless educational opportunities and are a great way to introduce young people to environmental concepts and flower names in general.
Miracle Garden Contact Info
Some Popular Places To Visit Near The Miracle Garden
FAQ About Miracle Garden Dubai
Dubai Miracle garden will reopoen on 15th September 2023.
You have to take Dubai Metro red line and stop at MOE (Mall of the Emirates Metro Station) and after that take the bus no. 105 and it will directly take you to Miracle Garden within 15-20 minutes.
The easiest way to buy tickets for Miracle Garden is through the Booking.com website.
You can also buy tickets directly at one of the three gates located at the entrance of Dubai Miracle Garden. This is the cheapest way to purchase tickets.
You can take bus number 309 from Sharjah. This bus will take you directly to the MOE Metro Bus Stop. From there, you can take bus number 105 or book a cab at your convenience. The fare for bus number 309 from Sharjah to MOE is 17 AED.
Every year, the Miracle Garden normally closes its gates during the summer season, from April to October. The gates will close on April 30th, 2023 for the 12th season.
Miracle Garden is located at Street 3 – Al Barsha – Al Barsha South – Dubai
Bus number 105 goes directly to Miracle Garden. You can catch it from the Mall of the Emirates metro bus stop.
Yes, Dubai Miracle Garden provides free parking for almost 2,000 cars in a 60,000 square meter area.
The Miracle Garden is scheduled to open in September 2023 and conclude its operation in June 2024.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?