Global Village Opening
Table of Contents
Welcome to Global Village Opening season 28, the ultimate UAE family destination that offers a rich blend of culture, entertainment, dining, and shopping. Experience the vibrant atmosphere and immerse yourself in a world of endless excitement and discovery.
Get ready for an unforgettable experience at this year’s season of the region’s most talked-about amusement park, Global Village! With 27 pavilions showcasing the rich cultures of 13 countries from Asia, you’ll be captivated by the sights and sounds that await you.
Step through the vibrant entrance and immerse yourself in a world of magic and excitement. From live performances to funfair rides, there’s something for everyone. Indulge in exotic flavors from multicultural street food kiosks or treat yourself to a culinary adventure at one of the many restaurants and cafes.
But that’s not all – prepare to be thrilled by the exhilarating Carnaval, featuring over 175 rides, games, and attractions. Take a ride on the towering Ferris wheel for breathtaking views or test your bravery in the haunted house.
And let’s not forget about the shopping! With thousands of outlets offering authentic and unique items from around the world, this year you’ll be spoilt for choice. Trinket lovers will be amazed by the variety on offer.
Global Village season 28 comes alive with more than 40,000 cultural and entertainment shows. From live shows in country pavilions to on-stage children’s entertainment and roaming street performers, there’s always something happening to keep you entertained.
Here, you’ll discover all the important details you need to know: from opening timings, ticket prices, location, transport, parking, and hotels. And that’s not all – we have also prepared a complete Global Village Guide for you to enjoy!
Global Village Opening 2023
Dubai Global Village opening Season 28: From 18 October 2023 until 28 April 2024.
Global Village Ticket Price for 2023
- Global Village ticket price is 25 AED when booked online via the Global Village website or app and 30 AED at the gate.
- Get Skip-the-line entry tickets online (40 AED)
Global Village Timings for 2023
- Monday To Thursday: 4 PM to 12 AM
- Friday To Sunday: 4 PM to 1 AM
- Tuesday: (Except those falling on a public holiday) are exclusively reserved for families and women.
Global Village Dubai Location
Global Village is located at :
- Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road (E311) exit 37, Dubai.
- Get directions
How to reach Global Village Dubai
- By Car: If you planning to go by own car you have to take Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road, Dubai
- By Taxi: If you don’t have a car, a taxi is also a very good option. There are three types of taxis or cabs available. Book any of these services below:
- RTA Taxi
- By Bus: The most affordable and easy way to get to Global Village is by public transport Bus. There are a total of four buses available from different major locations in Dubai.
- Bus 102 from Rashidiya Metro Station.
- Bus 103 from Union Metro Station, passing through Al Rebat Street.
- Bus 104 from Ghubaiba Bus Station passing through Al Jafiliya Metro Station.
- Bus 106 from Mall of Emirates Metro Station passes through Al Barsha A2, Al Barsha Lulu Supermarket, Dubai American Academy 2, Classic Crystal 2, and Al Quoz, Clinical Pathology Services 2.
You can use your NOL Card to visit Global Village using Public Transportation.
You don’t need to worry about parking with over 23,000 spots and multiple entry and exit points.
Area P1 – P12
(Free Of Charge)
Area 1 & 2
(Weekdays & weekends: AED 200 Per Day)
15 minutes and below: AED 10
16 minutes or Full-day: AED 100
- 3 min (1.2 Km): OYO 817 Home Al Qudra Town House
- 5 mn (1.8 Km): Keyview – Villa 12, Al Reem 3
- 7 min (2.5 Km): Mira Holiday Homes – Beautiful Studio – Wifi & Pool
- 8 min (3.2 Km): Samaya Hotel Apartment Dubai
- 12 min (4 Km): Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- 15 min (5.3 Km): The sustainable Homes Operated by FAM Living
- 16 min (6 Km): Studio One Hotel
FAQ Global Village Opening
When is Global Village Opening in 2023?
Global Village will open on 18th October 2023.
Bus timings for Global Village Dubai?
The bus runs from 3.15 pm – 11.15 pm daily, with 30 minutes of travel time.
For more information on bus route stops and timetables, call 800 9090.
Is parking free in Global Village?
Global Village has 23000 parking spaces general parking is free of charge, VIP parking is AED 200 per day and Premium parking is (15 minutes and below: AED 10
16 minutes or Full-day: AED 100)
How to go from Global Village parking to the entry gate?
In Global Village Rickshaw drop-off service is available Starting from AED 5 per person, opt for the rickshaw services to take you from your parking area to the entry gate.
Can men go to Global Village on Tuesday?
On Tuesdays: (Except those falling on a public holiday) are exclusively reserved for Families and Ladies. no single men or groups of males are permitted.
How much is a global village ticket?
Global Village ticket price is 25 AED when booked online via the Global Village website or app and 30 AED at the gate.
Is Global Village Opening in 2023?
Yes! Global Village will open its doors on 18 October 2023.
Is Global Village Dubai worth going to?
Global Village Dubai is a must-visit destination where you can celebrate the beautiful diversity of the world through shopping, tourism, and leisure activities.
Why is Global Village so popular?
This destination offers visitors the chance to explore traditional products, handicrafts, and arts from various cultures around the world.
How expensive is Global Village Dubai?
The value ticket costs AED 30 per person at the gate.
Is entry to Global Village Dubai free?
The entry fee for Global Village in Dubai is 15 AED (8 USD). Children under 3, visitors with special needs, and senior citizens enter for free.
What is included with a Global Village ticket?
When you buy a ticket for Global Village, you’ll gain entry to the park, 27 country pavilions, an authentic Emirati heritage area, and the Road of Asia. But that’s not all – you’ll also have access to live shows and the kids’ theatre.