Dubai Museum Of The Future
One of the world’s most famous landmarks in Dubai, the Museum of the Future (MOTF) prides itself on the location along the city’s main street, Sheikh Zayed Road. Founded by the Dubai Future Foundation and launched on February 22, 2022, the museum explores how society can improve in the coming decades using science and technology.
Called the ‘living museum’, it combines elements of traditional exhibitions, an immersive theater and theme attractions, so that visitors can look beyond the present and have endless possibilities for the future. Advancing the global intelligence movement, it is also the headquarters of the city’s ‘Great Arab Minds’ campaign which aims to identify 1,000 unique Arab talents in key areas. Here you can find all about Dubai Museum of The Future Tickets price, Timings, Architect, Opening Hours etc…
Dubai Museum of the Future officially opens
Dubai’s skyline officially welcomed its latest prestigious landmark on the unforgettable night of 22.02.2022.
Named the “most beautiful building in the world”, the Museum of the Future was illuminated by a spectacular light of the future on Tuesday, marking its historic opening to the world.
His Majesty is Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Governor of Dubai, and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prince of Dubai, and Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, his Deputy. The Governor of Dubai, the Deputy Prime Minister and the Minister of Finance, opened a historic site during a grand event that saw the museum’s exterior transform into a work of art.
Dubai Museum Of The Future Photo Gallery
Dubai Museum of The Future Tickets Price
Tickets for the ‘best building in the world’ are now available online. Entry ticket price Dh145 per person
The Dubai Museum of the Future, covering an area of 30,000sqm, will open the door to the public on February 22, 2022.
Located in the heart of Dubai, visitors can buy tickets at the Museum’s official website: www.motf.ae
Dubai Museum of The Future Timings Opening Hours
The Museum Of The Future is open daily from 23 February 2022
Opening hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Last Entry: One hour before closing time.
Visiting Time: Visitors usually spend two to three hours at the museum.
Dubai's Museum Of The Future Location
Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Trade Centre 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Museum of the Future is located at Sheikh Zayed Road adjacent to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
Google Map Directions.
New Technologies & Architect Of Dubai Museum of The Future
- The striking structure of the Museum, rising 77 metres above the ground, is an architectural marvel built using robotic technology and emphasising sustainability.
- The pillarless structure is home to seven unique and distinct floors.
- The Museum comprises an unparalleled window to experience the future in all its aspects and dimensions for its visitors.
- The building was designed with a view to sustainability.
- The museum is powered by 4,000 megawatts of solar energy generated by a station connected to the building, in partnership with the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority.
- It is located on two bridges, the first to the 69-meter-tall Jumeirah Emirates Towers, and the second to the 212-meter-tall Emirates Towers municipal station.
- Now officially opened, the museum is the first of its kind in the Middle East to receive the Platinum Certificate of Leadership in Environmental Affairs and Design, the world’s highest value for green buildings.
- The park around the Museum contains 100 species of plants and is equipped with a smart and automated irrigation system.
- This low-carbon project incorporates solar formations with its unique façade, as well as low-energy engineering solutions with low-renewable energy capabilities combined.
- The Museum of the Future utilizes state-of-the-art virtual reality technology, data analysis, artificial intelligence and human-machine interaction.
- It answers many questions related to the future of people, cities, communities, life on planet Earth and the atmosphere, Museum exhibits organizing a world beyond human knowledge, providing visitors with new information from five different exhibitions exploring the future of space and life, climate change and ecology, health, well-being , and spiritual.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?